BAKDES

Hasil gambar untuk desa cibeureum kertasari
on January 9, 2019 I conducted a village service activity in the village of Cibeureum. The purpose of holding the activity is to provide life experiences in the village to the students of Bandung 3 sman students. Experience life from how to socialize there to how the work is there

there I was placed in a house with 3 of my friends, namely farrel, kinan, and kiwil. The house chose the father and the mother, they had 3 children. 2 girls and 1 boy. When we first came there, my impression of them was that they were kind and friendly parents.

3 days I lived there, I got a lot of new things. The atmosphere was warmer because of the family they gave us. Especially the food, I really like mother's food. Besides that, there we and the father went to the garden to try out how they made a living there, and I admit it was quite tiring.

what I'm worried about is that the children there don't have the same quality of education as children in the city, even though they should get the same rights in getting education with children in the city.


and finally when I was there it was finished. quite hard to leave them because during that time I felt I had become their child.

Komentar

Postingan Populer