my unforgettable experience

Hasil gambar untuk motorcycle\

When I wanna buy some food by motorcycle I did not check the fuel because I think the fuel is not exhausted. I'm just going to the market with the calm mind. Suddenly, my engine motorcycle is stopped working. I try to turn on my motorcycle but that doesn't work. And then I just realized that the fuel is exhausted. I felt very stupid, and I must push the motorcycle back home. it's very difficult because it was 4 p.m. and I was fasting.


Hasil gambar untuk motor mogok animasi
I kept pushing the motorcycle until my uncle pass by. I felt very happy to see him and then I called him. He panicked to see me push the motorcycle and he came to me. he said "Here use mine, and I will continue pushing yours" and then I felt very grateful to my uncle

Komentar

Postingan Populer