World Tournament


Hello Folks,
Hasil gambar untuk pirates

I will tell you about my saturday, a few months ago. That day i was very tired and i just wanna take a rest at home, but my school have some activity. I can't just laze around at home and I have to go to school to join the activity, the activity name is World Tournament. That activity is english activity so in that's activity we must speak english.


in the morning all participants gathered in senior high school field 3 Bandung, then we are given explanation about the game. The game divides the participants into groups of 1 captain, 4 soldiers and the rest as a member of the ship. The game using system post to post and in each post it has a different game like a dialer, answering questions etc. The game is a game to test the cohesiveness of the group and I am very happy to follow the activity even though I was at first lazy. Each post gives a different pleasure but the most exciting moment is at the last moment of the war between the participants and the committee. After the war finished the game was over and I think this activity is one activity that will not be forgotten

The End

Komentar

Postingan Populer