conversation

Someday in the morning before the class started, i met a new student wich i never seen. He walks in front of me and i call him

Hasil gambar untuk class

Me : heyy
Ilyasa : heyy
Me : who are you?
Ilyasa : i am a new student here
Me : oohh okey, what's your name?
Ilyasa : my name is Ilyasa, and you?
Me : my name is alwan, here sit with me.
Ilyasa : okeey

Hasil gambar untuk greet
*After Ilyasa sit beside me

Me : Where are you come from and why you moving here?
Ilyasa : i come from Jakarta, i move to here because i followed my father who moved to work here.
Me : And where do you live now?
Ilyasa : i live at Kalimantan street number 4, and you?
Me : i live at Cikuray simpang street number 7.
Me : okey, hope you enjoyed this class and welcome to our school!
Ilyasa : thanks
Me : yourwelcome

Komentar

Postingan Populer